1. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure all provisional telephone bookings. All bookings are to be paid in full in advance unless otherwise stated and a provisional booking cannot be confirmed until the deposit or payment in full has been received and accepted by Blazing Squad Fire Limo's.
2. Cancellation by the hirer must be in writing and will result in the following penalties being applied:-
i) 10 days or over prior to hire date - Deposit is forfeited and retained by Blazing Squad Fire Limo's
ii) Less than 10 days prior to hire date - Half of the charge will be payable by the Hirer
iii) Less than 48hours prior to hire date - The full charge is payable by the Hirer
Cancellation by Blazing Squad Fire Limo's will result in full refund of any monies that have been paid.
3. Payment is to be made in full at least 14 days prior to hire date when paying by either cash or cheque made payable to Blazing Squad Fire Limo's. Credit / Debit card payments will be accepted see sec 8. Should the hire exceed the original time booked for, an additional fee is payable in cash at a rate of �50 per hour/part hour before midnight or �60 per hour/part hour after midnight. Any fouling of the vehicle will result in a statutory �45 valeting fee. Any damages or breakages are chargeable to the hirer.
4. In the event of a group booking, one person must be defined as the Hirer and accept responsibility for the rest of the group. The driver will not accept instruction from any member of the group other than the Hirer. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's reserves the right to refuse to carry passengers whose behaviour is deemed by the driver to be unacceptable. Unacceptable behaviour will be deemed as a breach of contract by the Hirer and result in immediate termination of the hire with no refund of hire charges. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle. Personal alcohol may be brought into and consumed in our vehicle. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's does not accept responsibility for personal effects which are lost or stolen whilst travelling in our vehicle.
5. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's will supply the vehicle as ordered but in the unlikely event of a fault or mechanical breakdown occurring to our vehicle or due to extreme weather conditions, unsafe road conditions or any other delays caused by matters beyond our control, which lead to the delay or cancellation of hire, Blazing Squad Fire Limo's cannot be held responsible whatsoever. However, we will endeavour to do everything in our power to find a suitable replacement, if not we will refund any monies paid. Absolutely no guaranteed timings can be given as all pick-up/drop-off times are approximate and dependant on road traffic conditions which are beyond our control. A 15 minute grace period applies.
6. Our fire engine is strictly for up to 8 passengers only and seatbelts are provided for all passengers. They are for your own safety and must be worn to comply with the law. Please do not ask the driver to break the law by carrying more than 8 passengers.
7. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's operates on a private hire licence.
8. Payments. Blazing Squad fire Limo's accept payment by credit / debit card. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's reserve the right to only accept this method of payment or garuntee of payment, the right to collect monies from your card that are due under your booking contract or these terms and conditions. Details of any transactions can be supplied by e-mail on request (valid e-mail address must be supplied". Any details collected will be retained with your booking but will not be sold or rented to any third party. Your details will only be released with a court order. Your payment details can only be discused or amended by the hirer with our consent. No other payments will be taken from your card. All payments will be made to Blazing Squad Fire Limo's (BSFL). The hirer must - supply valid credit card / debit card details. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's will not sell or rent any of your details to any third party. All prices / chargeswill be agreed with the hirer or stated in our terms and conditions.
9. Personal information. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's will retain any information given by the hirer. This information will only be supplied to our licensing authority, police , or courts. Your details will not be supplied sold or rented to any third party. We have a legal responcibility to collect your details and to maintain a recird of your booking. Your booking details will only be discused or amended by the hirer . Any discrepencys can only be amended by the hirer with our consent. Information we collect. Booking information. You must provide hirers - full name, home address, contact phone number, hire date, pick up location and time, destination. These can only be changed or amended by the hirer with our consent.
Transaction information. The hirer must - supply valid credit card / debit card details. Blazing Squad Fire Limo's will not sell or rent any of your details to any third party. All prices / chargeswill be agreed with the hirer or stated in our terms and conditions.